At Guildford Dental Practice we use Zeiss® Microscope to perform most aspects of Dental treatment. Below are just a few applications that utilize the Surgical
Improved lighting and magnification aid in locating additional canals. Microscope:
- Aids in re treatment of broken instruments.
- Accurate depth of retro-prep extension can be more easily assessed.
- Improves detection and evaluation of root fractures and abnormalities.
- Allows our doctors to minimize the size of the surgical site, reducing patient discomfort and healing time.
- Improves accuracy of micro-surgical incisions and suturing with 6–0 through 8–0 sutures, permitting precise tissue/tissue and tissue/tooth approximation for
- primary would healing.
- Provides high-re
solution video for patient education, enhanced training, and insurance/legal documentation.